Friday, June 6, 2014

Faces on Friday - Bride and Groom - Hong Kong

 In Hong Kong and many other parts of Asia it is traditional to have a pre-wedding photo shoot. A perfect choice for Faces on Friday.


  1. Molto originale!...mi da un pieno di serenità!
    Un caro saluto

  2. this is really cool and they are beautiful

  3. Great capture lindy! and what an amazing place for some great photography!

  4. A very happy couple; may their marriage be blessed with more highs than lows. Great photo.

  5. A glamorous pre-wedding photo shoot and a great action shot. They look as if they're having fun!

  6. I saw many wedding shoots in Hong Kong.
    Thanks for dropping by and visiting.


Welcome to my photography blog, where I share the world as seen through my lens. All commenter's will receive a visit back from me but no longer individual replies unless you have a question, which I will respond to here. Your praise and kind words are always appreciated but to keep saying thankyou to you all individually, in an original way is not easy. So I am saying it here instead, a massive thankyou from my heart for all the wonderful support, your comments are a great encouragement to me.