Thursday, July 9, 2015

Oasis of calm

 Hong Kong is a noisy and vibrant city which I have grown to love since my eldest daughter moved here six years ago this month. One of my favourite places to escape the noise and bustle of the city is the Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens.

Whilst I am travelling I am using my ipad for blogging using an application called 'Blogsy' which I am learning to use by trial and error.
Friends bear with me as I try to share photos of my travels with you as often as I can. When time and internet connections allow I will also post a selection of photos on Travel Tales.
For those of you on Instagram you can also find me there as lindyloumac as I post photos from everyday life.


7 comments:

  1. Blogging on an ipad is not so easy though I do it when away. Lovely photo and enjoy Hong Kong. Keep well Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging on an ipad is not so easy though I do it when away. Lovely photo and enjoy Hong Kong. Keep well Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Hong Kong. That's quite a different photo for such a busy city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never been to Hong Kong so enjoying following you with your trip. Take care. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Something very special about inner city park spaces.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my photography blog, where I share the world as seen through my lens. All commenter's will receive a visit back from me but no longer individual replies unless you have a question, which I will respond to here. Your praise and kind words are always appreciated but to keep saying thankyou to you all individually, in an original way is not easy. So I am saying it here instead, a massive thankyou from my heart for all the wonderful support, your comments are a great encouragement to me.