Saturday, April 1, 2017

Sunset - Tywyn - Wales

From April 2017 my photographs can be found here Travel Tales ( LLM's World in Photos)
    
Sunset from Tywyn Beach March 25th 2017

Welcome to LindyLouMac's World in Photos, my photography blog, where I shared photos, all taken by me between June 2010 and March 2017.  I hope you have enjoyed following my journey in photography as I have learnt to appreciate the world through my camera lens.

Although this blog has now ceased publication I will be continuing to blog and I am sincerely hoping that my many followers here will move with me to Travel Tales, which will from time to time incorporate the photography memes from LindyLouMac's World in Photography that I enjoy taking part in.  I sincerely hope that you will if already doing so continue to follow me on my future life adventures, wherever they may take me. 

I always welcome new followers on my blogs and will always follow back, if you leave me a comment, to say you are now doing so.

The links to my other blogs are:-

Travel Tales ( now incorporating LindyLouMac's World in Photos)

LindyLouMac can also be found on Instagram where I post daily, if you would like to follow me there, you will often find glorious sunsets from Wales, like the one I have shared here!


I look forward to keeping in touch with my virtual friends old and new via the above links. Thanks once again for all the support you have given me over the years from my early days in Italy with News From Italy, my Book Reviews, which will also continue and more recently with my photography.

8 comments:

  1. I am already following TT so will be ok. it is hard to keep up with more than one blog for me. I have 3 but don't post very much on the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love sunsets as always :-) Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. An amazing sunset capture! Enjoying traveling along with you through your posts.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning skies in your beautiful country. So are you consolidating your blogs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am Sallie, as I hope doing so will enable me to continue blogging as I have less time to do so these days.

      Delete
  5. I wanted to thank you for participating in Nature Notes in 2018 and wish you a very Happy Holiday Season..Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to let you know that I have restarted Nature Notes meme....Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my photography blog, where I share the world as seen through my lens. All commenter's will receive a visit back from me but no longer individual replies unless you have a question, which I will respond to here. Your praise and kind words are always appreciated but to keep saying thankyou to you all individually, in an original way is not easy. So I am saying it here instead, a massive thankyou from my heart for all the wonderful support, your comments are a great encouragement to me.