Wednesday, May 7, 2014

World's Largest Book


I have a busy month ahead of me and will be away from the computer for most of this month, so this is my last post for awhile. Just wanted to let you know I am not giving up on my photography blog just yet! 


The world's largest book stands upright, set in stone, in the grounds of the Kuthodaw Pagoda at the foot of Mandalay Hill, Mandalay, Myanmar.  These photos show a couple of the 729 pagodas that house it, each one ornately decorated and topped with a gemstone!




The photos above were taken on my recent trip to Myanmar which I am writing about and sharing photos on my Travel Tales blog which has replaced News From Italy. I am slowly gaining followers and readers there but would love it to become as popular as my previous blog, so would be delighted to welcome you over there. Do call by and leave me a comment if you have time. I always return visits and will follow back, maybe I will even be able to reconnect with some of my Italian blog readers that I have lost touch with! 

Travel Tales - Mandalay - Part One - Impressions of Myanmar - Burma

4 comments:

  1. Have a good month, sorry that you could not have made it here with Anne but.... Take care and we will all be here on your return.Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my travel blog. Enjoy yourself and take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lindylou, wow it's all so elaborate, I love the bit of bling at the top. Big hugs to you, love Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful month -- I think I've got your travel blog on my feedly, if not I will put it there immediately!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my photography blog, where I share the world as seen through my lens. All commenter's will receive a visit back from me but no longer individual replies unless you have a question, which I will respond to here. Your praise and kind words are always appreciated but to keep saying thankyou to you all individually, in an original way is not easy. So I am saying it here instead, a massive thankyou from my heart for all the wonderful support, your comments are a great encouragement to me.