Saturday, November 7, 2015

Brooklands Motor Museum - Saturday Sign





I am still trying to get back into regular blogging, recent internet connection and general computer problems have not been helping!
With both a new computer and broadband hub now installed, fingers crossed these problems are now behind me.
As part of my photo a days plans I am launching a new idea to day, to share the many photos of Signs that I enjoy capturing.  I will also be sharing them with the regular weekly meme called Signs

Signs

The photo I am sharing today was taken on a recent visit to Brooklands Museum where there was an American and Classic Car Rally taking place.  If you like cars you may like to view the slide show of just some of the many great cars on display. Slideshow   The post appears on Travel Tales

By the way any fans of Downton Abbey will be familiar with The Bentley Boys and their connection with Brooklands Museum

3 comments:

  1. Broadband is a blessing and a curse. Hope your new connection helps you to keep on blogging. The name Brooklands sounds so familiar but I can't think why. Maybe it is the Downton connection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shaed the Car Rally photos with my best friend's husband as he is into classic cars and trucks. He loved them! So glad you posted them. Sorry you're having connection issues. Hope it gets resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got your internet connection back on track!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my photography blog, where I share the world as seen through my lens. All commenter's will receive a visit back from me but no longer individual replies unless you have a question, which I will respond to here. Your praise and kind words are always appreciated but to keep saying thankyou to you all individually, in an original way is not easy. So I am saying it here instead, a massive thankyou from my heart for all the wonderful support, your comments are a great encouragement to me.