Thursday, June 12, 2014

Signs - Monastery Rules - Myanmar


When I am taking photos I find myself thinking about the memes I can use them for. Monastery Rules is I think a good choice for the Signs meme.  I have posted some photos from my visit to Mahagandhayon Monastery on my blog Travel Tales in the post entitled Mandalay - Part Two - Impressions of Myanmar.

An interesting set of rules that we could all get some ideas from, I think Number One is probably the most important, but what do you think?

Signs meme

4 comments:

  1. An interesting set of rules and I would agree with you that the first is a good one, Lindy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely like the first one best and am thoroughly confused by #8. :-) How does one walk cleverly? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first four are great and could apply to all of us, the ones about clever can be scratched completely but only because i don't care for the clever part of the rules...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting set of rules. I would agree with #1.

    Thanks for your visit and comment on my signs.

    Happy weekend to you,

    ~Lindy

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my photography blog, where I share the world as seen through my lens. All commenter's will receive a visit back from me but no longer individual replies unless you have a question, which I will respond to here. Your praise and kind words are always appreciated but to keep saying thankyou to you all individually, in an original way is not easy. So I am saying it here instead, a massive thankyou from my heart for all the wonderful support, your comments are a great encouragement to me.