Wednesday, August 27, 2014

ABC Wednesday - G - Glass Paperweight



It was a very easy choice for the letter G this week, as quite by chance I posted this glass paperweight photo when it caught my eye in the sunshine on Instagram yesterday.
Instagram is where I share my iPhone snapshots from everyday life. If you are on Instagram and would like to follow me, I will follow back. See you there!

I have a small collection of Glass Paperweights and I love the reflections they make in the sunlight.


ABC Wednesday


12 comments:

  1. It has indeed amazing reflections in the sunlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful photo , there are some amazing paperweights out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very pretty! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great! Undoubtedly a beautiful glass paperweight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is beautiful and the sun enhances the beauty so much more.. great shot...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way the sun catches the paperweight. Surprised also that you knew Polesdon Lacey. What a small world in which we live.

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks a little like fingers!
    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  8. An interesting subject and I love how the light reflects from it. Beautiful colors!
    Have a lovely weekend.............

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely beautiful.
    Nice creation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love art glass -- this is a lovely paperweight.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my photography blog, where I share the world as seen through my lens. All commenter's will receive a visit back from me but no longer individual replies unless you have a question, which I will respond to here. Your praise and kind words are always appreciated but to keep saying thankyou to you all individually, in an original way is not easy. So I am saying it here instead, a massive thankyou from my heart for all the wonderful support, your comments are a great encouragement to me.